Free Samsung (non-fast) wireless charger issue resolved (for me)

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
* i know there was a thread in the forums about all around issues dealing with the free wireless charger that best buy was giving away, but i couldn't find the thread *

I was having issues with the black sammy wireless charger with it not charging after 5 mins of being on the charger, waking up to a dead phone, never getting to 100%, etc. Well, I dunno if this was discussed in the other thread but I used my fast charger wall adapter with the wireless charger and it works properly now. Let it stay on the charger all night and woke to a phone that had charged 100% and the wireless charger's LED indicator stayed green to let me know I was fully charger. Much better charger with the fast adapter plugged in.

Again, this might have already been talked about, if so, my apologies for starting a new thread on this.

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue with the Yootech wireless charger. The reviews are great on amazon but for some reason, it just wont charge my Note 5. It just keeps discharging every few seconds with a regular adapter. Then I put the fast adapter on the charger and it charges fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000