Can the Note 5's S Planner be synced with ical on a Macbook?

anon(9613217)

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, just wondering if it is possible for the S Planner on the Note 5 to be synced with iCal on a Macbook?

I've tried Google searching this but have ended up very confused - I've added a couple of my Gmail accounts to my Mac but when I create an event on the S Planner it doesn't sync over to iCal and vice versa.

Any ideas?
A step by step explanation of how to get S Planner and iMac to sync would be much apprecaited!

Thanks in advance!
:)

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
In the Samsung Calendar, try adding a new event called Test. When you create the new event an option should be available to select which calendar you want to use for the new event. Choose the Gmail account for which you also have Google Calendar setup.

In Calendar on the Mac, setup the same Gmail/Google account you used for the test event in the Samsung Calendar. Give Calendar a few minutes to sync and the new test event should show up in Calendar on the Mac.

stilwelloklahoma

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
In the Samsung Calendar, try adding a new event called Test. When you create the new event an option should be available to select which calendar you want to use for the new event. Choose the Gmail account for which you also have Google Calendar setup.

In Calendar on the Mac, setup the same Gmail/Google account you used for the test event in the Samsung Calendar. Give Calendar a few minutes to sync and the new test event should show up in Calendar on the Mac.
Thx , dude

anon(9613217)

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

Thanks Trees, got it sorted, was a simple fix in the end!

Cheers mate!
:)