Add AT&T Missing Mobile Data toggle to notification panel

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

For those that didn't know , as we all know AT&T On Note 4 or Note 5 doesn't have Mobile Data Toggle which they removed, well if you want that back you can go to Playstore and buy this app QuickPanel Manager only a $1.48 , for the Note 5 you can add it back or same as Note 4 and on The Note 4 you can also add the Flashlight Toggle that it doesn't Have any way here's a picture of my Note 5 with Mobile Data! And Here's Link For the QuickPanel Manager app! Link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....xpe.app.quicksettings.manager&token=MJh-Fvh4

mobiledata toggle.jpg

TheLastPanda

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T Missing Mobile Data

I have an app called Usage Manager which I believe is a stock app on my AT&T Note 5. This app also allows you to toggle data on/off. Is there any difference between these 2 apps?

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

I have an app called Usage Manager which I believe is a stock app on my AT&T Note 5. This app also allows you to toggle data on/off. Is there any difference between these 2 apps?
Time and effort.

Apparently to some it's worth $1.48 to be able to add a quick toggle for data, rather than having to turn data on/off via an app or the settings menus.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Time and effort.

Apparently to some it's worth $1.48 to be able to add a quick toggle for data, rather than having to turn data on/off via an app or the settings menus.

You can use power toggles too... But it isn't as clean.

uploadfromtaptalk1446050750378.jpg

hobbsave4

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Add AT&T Missing Mobile Data toggle to notification panel

My AT&T note 5 came with the flashlight toggle. Mobile data turned off by - airplane mode on with WiFi on.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

My AT&T note 5 came with the flashlight toggle. Mobile data turned off by - airplane mode on with WiFi on.
Note 5 or Note4 AT&T doesn't have by stock the mobile data toggle those use to always be on like SG 4 has it SG 3 has it in stock lots don't like going into settings when toggle is a quick turn on turn off.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
My Note 5 doesn't have a Mobile Data quick button

Interesting - my Note 5 doesn't have a Mobile Network quick button in my Quick Button menu. There are several others but not that one which would be handy. Anyone else have that missing.

Posted via the Android Central App

p33l05

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: My Note 5 doesn't have a Mobile Data quick button

Interesting - my Note 5 doesn't have a Mobile Network quick button in my Quick Button menu. There are several others but not that one which would be handy. Anyone else have that missing.

Did you try clicking EDIT and scrolling down to see all quick buttons? Perhaps it's on the second or third row.. You can choose the order from this screen

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

It's not there. I can get around the phone really well. I can go into the settings for now so I'm fine just would like it as a quick button

Screenshot of my screen

Attachments

• 1000.jpg
    1000.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 103

OldCookie

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site

Interesting.. I am missing some quick buttons as well. Mine also does not have the data usage button.

Anyone know how to add more?

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

It's not there. I can get around the phone really well. I can go into the settings for now so I'm fine just would like it as a quick button

Screenshot of my screen

My Verizon Note 5 does have the Data Quick button. Your carrier may have removed it from the menu. Unfortunately, I don't know how or, even if, you can add it back.

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

AT&T also removed the Mobile Hotspot button from the Quick Panel. Will QuickPanel Manager add that button too?

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I bought that 1.48 app and it worked. For me I really like having the Data quick button for easy on off access