How many times does your phone beep when u plug into ur fast charger?

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I have noticed my new Note 5 (3 weeks; T-Mobile version) will beep anywhere from one-four times when I first plug it in. At first, I thought she was not connecting well, but upon inspection it visually appears to be a firm fit into the mini usb. Usually, to test this, I need to wait 30 minutes or so for it to beep more than once again. I am concerend I have an electrical issue of some kind in this phone. How many beeps do you get? Is it consistent? Thank you.

Last edited:

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
What I meant to say is I am getting that tone u get, one low and one high, repeating anywhere from two-four times if it goes beyond the first time. Does that make sense?

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
What I meant to say is I am getting that tone u get, one low and one high, repeating anywhere from two-four times if it goes beyond the first time. Does that make sense?

Had this happen on my Note 4. Turned out to be the cable. Maybe test another one.

Posted via the Android Central App

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
It was the charger. A pal of mine had a Note Edge and I borrowed his charger. No multi-beeps. That said, T-Mob sent me a new phone arriving today cuz I called them about this before I checked the alternate charger. I'll have to refuse that delivery and say thanks anyway for the good service. Problem solved.

Kyle Hartman

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I get the multiple beeps like you're plugging and unplugging it but it's on an older car charger that seems a little worn out in the prongs.

Posted via the Android Central App
32GB Note 5 Verizon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles