After the 14-day return window

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Was wondering how everyone was liking their Note 5 now that they can't easily return and exchange it? Any regrets? Wish you had gotten the iPhone 6S Plus or waited for the Nexus 6P?

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Love mine, no regrets and wouldn't have a iPhone if it was given to me to be honest.

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig Black Sapphire leather wrapped Note 5

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Love mine. I have had just about every phone out there and this is the best thing going today. The only time I have carried and Iphone was because I was paid to.

saichick04

May 12, 2010
Visit site
No regrets here and I change phones more than anyone I know lol. The biggest phone I've had is the Nexus 6. I couldn't go that big again so no Nexus 6P for me! Or iPhone 6 plus S! This is one of my favorite phones.

geoffjam78

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I just switched from an iPhone 6 plus, and I could not be happier. I love the little things that make daily life easier when using this phone. I love the camera, and the screen! no regrets switching.

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm the reverse. I returned my Note 5 on the 13th day in favor of my iPhone 6s Plus, but am starting to miss some things about it. Also, Fedex literally JUST knocked on my door and delivered not one, but two wireless chargers from the Samsung Pay activation promotion. They sent me one white and one black. The irony is that I now have two wireless chargers (don't know why Samsung sent me two) and no phone with which to use them. Is it a sign? The agony begins again. LOL

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Was wondering how everyone was liking their Note 5 now that they can't easily return and exchange it? Any regrets? Wish you had gotten the iPhone 6S Plus or waited for the Nexus 6P?
No regrets. I didn't have a very positive experience on the 6sp.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-5/590861-i-used-6sp-week-back-n5-now.html

I only buy phones from Verizon so I have no intention of getting a 6p. But I also had a g4,s6e,and s6ep and still prefer the note 5.

Maye

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
No regrets whatsoever. This is the first Note I've ever used/owned and I'm hooked. Next phone will definitely be the Note 6

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
First android for me...I liked it so much I even got rid of my ipad and got a Note Pro. My only regret is not trying a note sooner.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Well I'm the reverse. I returned my Note 5 on the 13th day in favor of my iPhone 6s Plus, but am starting to miss some things about it. Also, Fedex literally JUST knocked on my door and delivered not one, but two wireless chargers from the Samsung Pay activation promotion. They sent me one white and one black. The irony is that I now have two wireless chargers (don't know why Samsung sent me two) and no phone with which to use them. Is it a sign? The agony begins again. LOL
That sounds like trouble. So what are you going to do with your chargers?

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Don't encourage me. I feel like I'm a half a second away from going over to Best Buy to pick up another Note 5 as it is. 😫
You know you wanna. Heck, that's why samsung sent ya two. They're double dog darin ya to get another one. Screw that jedi crap and come back to the dark side of the force! Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20