Best office app suite

anon(377121)

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,
On my Note 4 I used to use Hancom because it was free. Now l have the Microsoft apps, but l was wondering if there isn't something better. Preferably something that better utilizes the s-pen feature. I know Polaris office does this but they're pretty expensive for what you get.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Posted via the Android Central App

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately for those of us who use the S pen for everything, MS Office apps are the only ones that can provide actual MS files compatible with any MS office version on every platform. They are the only 3rd party apps that don't take advantage of the full S pen capabilities that I run for that very reason.

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Sadly, hancom was removed from the Note 5. I really enjoyed using it on my note 4 plus I've had previous work and school experience with hancom. I heard about it from Korean friends that I speak with often. And unfortunately, I can't even get it on my note 5. I've tried to find APK's with no luck in sight. But to answer your question, I've been officesuite pro with no problems. If you use amazon as well as their application with free underground. You can download officesuite pro for free.

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I use wps office+pdf. Pretty good and seems pretty efficient in the battery department

Posted via the Android Central App

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
a44c9a6199ace0afd2ad9e7c80469463.jpg

-___-

bah hum bug!