How to move music to use as messaging tone

rongiant

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
How do I move some of my music so I can use as a ringtone and or a messaging tone. Music is already on my Note 5. So far everything I saw tells me to hook up to a pc. I do not have a pc any more. Ok I found the folders but don't see any option add my songs to them. Maybe just being stubborn but don't see it.

Last edited:

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
How do I move some of my music so I can use as a ringtone and or a messaging tone. Music is already on my Note 5. So far everything I saw tells me to hook up to a pc. I do not have a pc any more.

Look for Ringtone and Notification folders. You can figure it out from there. If these are complete song files, you might want to edit for length.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I found the Folders on the phone but don't see an option to add my song files to them.

You may wish to try opening My Folders and copying the sound file into the Ringtone folder then open Settings>Sound and notification>Ringtones and sounds>Ringtone. Then scroll down the list and you should find your audio file. Select it and close settings.

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Go to sounds>ringtones and sound> scroll to the bottom of all the default tones u will see the option to add ringtone

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non