car mode

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
What happened to car mode? I had it on my 4, but cannot find it on my 5 and is not listed in the Galaxy store. I cannot use android auto, nor mirror link as my truck does not support them. I am on Verizon. I need to be able to stream music on my truck Bluetooth via voice as I have no touch screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nvincible

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
That is strange. I remember seeing it in the Galaxy app store (from the widget) but can't find it on there now. I didn't want it anyway but remember seeing it.

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Still here, tmobile .
e1892c789c86a298d84b99a67bb78e4d.jpg

Last edited:

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
It isn't anywhere on my phone. The only thing listed in my app manager is car mode stub. I bet those Jenks at Verizon disabled it.

burningfenix

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a Canadian note 5 on rogers and I don't have car mode. This sucks because I used it a lot on my note 4

Nvincible

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
You're right, it is back! I knew I wasn't crazy. They must have had to fix something. It's under Galaxy Essentials now, at the bottom.

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
A car mode app was just released in the Galaxy app store. You can download it.
Just downloaded it and started it. Strange though, it says I have a keyboard case installed (which I don't) and because of that, it changes my theme back to the default. I do have one of those S View cases installed though.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just downloaded it and started it. Strange though, it says I have a keyboard case installed (which I don't) and because of that, it changes my theme back to the default. I do have one of those S View cases installed though.
Maybe that's the issue. But it's still odd.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams