Screen touch sensitivity?

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
With my old S5 I had the option to increase the screen sensitivity. This was a very useful feature this time a year, it's getting cold and i tried using gloves with the note 5 with no luck.
Is the option removed from the note?

I guess, I can pull out the S pen which isn't very easy with gloves.

Posted via Note 5 AT&T

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I checked around.... it seems to have been pulled from the Note 5. Not sure what to tell you.

There are some smartphone-capable gloves out there now. They have little pads in the fingertips to register touches.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
With my old S5 I had the option to increase the screen sensitivity. This was a very useful feature this time a year, it's getting cold and i tried using gloves with the note 5 with no luck.
Is the option removed from the note?

I guess, I can pull out the S pen which isn't very easy with gloves.

Posted via Note 5 AT&T

Have you tried a harder tap? I also folded a t-shirt and tapped through 4 layers. I had to tap harder.

You can also make your gloves touchscreen compatible, in literally 5 mins, if you don't want to buy new gloves. You need some conductive thread and you can get it in Amazon. Some of the sellers on eBay tend to not be selling true conductive thread.

http://lifehacker.com/5412625/make-any-pair-of-gloves-work-with-a-touchscreen

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I checked around.... it seems to have been pulled from the Note 5. Not sure what to tell you.

There are some smartphone-capable gloves out there now. They have little pads in the fingertips to register touches.

I've use gloves similar to those In the past and the worked terrible. I ended up throwing them out. Maybe they have better ones now.

Posted via Note 5 AT&T