Battery Pack

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
HONESTLY i dont know anything about battery voltages etc.

My apartments gave me this for renewing my lease. The brand was replaced with their logo.
Will this actually juice the note 5 significantly?

88a5fcd02e01ee266e9406729c28a76a.jpg

flychinook

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I got that Same battery from my employer . It wasn't Powerful enough to charge my G2, haven't tried it with the note yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

OC Nut

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I once got something like this at a conference I attended, and was excited about it. It turned out to be complete junk, as it took forever to charge, and would only charge my phone at about 100mA (so the phone used more energy than it was getting from the "battery pack"). YMMV.

flychinook

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand how some think you got ripped off. You didn't pay for it or sign up to get this. Am I missing something?

They may have been under the impression that the battery was offered as an incentive for renewing his lease, and not a "hey thanks" freebie. They're lackluster, but still better than a promotional tote bag or keychain. I use mine to occasionally charge an e-cig.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I once got something like this at a conference I attended, and was excited about it. It turned out to be complete junk, as it took forever to charge, and would only charge my phone at about 100mA (so the phone used more energy than it was getting from the "battery pack"). YMMV.
I plugged it into my rapid charger and still took a couple of hours to fully charge. My note takes maybe an hour to from red to 100%