Fast charge issue

Misszell

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a Monoprice cord from Amazon and my phone finally fast charged the first time I plugged it in. Hopefully it keeps it up : ) The cord that Samsung gave out was pure crap.

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes there has been countless amout of threads with this issue. I mentioned that before about 2 months ago that stock cable is the issue in 90_ of the cases

Misszell

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Many people have stated that it was an internal issue....just wanted to note that a new cable thankfully fixed that problem. My stock cable worked fine at first.....but quit fast charging after about a month.

IceCold803

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I have given up on using Fast Charging. The cable Samsung provided started not working for fast charging. I switched to the Note 4 cable and it worked perfect for about 2 weeks. Now that has stopped fast charging. I just don't worry about it anymore and charge normally. If it happens to fast charge that is a plus.

Posted via the Android Central App

Fatih yildiz

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
My Gs6 Edge+ began having Fast Charging issues.
2 weeks ago, it started saying "Cable Charging" even though I'm using a Fast Charger. I had to reconnect my charger 2-3 times before it said "Fast Charging", but now, I reconnected it 50 times, it still doesn't "Fast Charge"..

Both ends of the cable becomes a little warm.. Is the problem my phone or the charger?

Posted via the Android Central App

digdug11

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I got my phone from verizon the first wk it was available. Two weeks in it quit fast charging and i ordered the monoprice cable. Zero problems since.