Why does my Note 5's wifi keep dropping?

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Note 5 Wifi

I haven't had many isises with my Comcast Internet nor my note 5 but last few days my Wifi keeps disconnecting from my phone randomly rly annoying so trying to figure out if anyone elec been having note 5 Wifi disconnecting issues? carrier Verizon I have scanning off keep Wifi on well phone in standby is off I'm sure you get the vibe I'm pretty tech friendly just seeing if anyone elec having recent Wifi issues....I'm pointing to Comcast even tho I finely got my Internet speeds and wires fixed in the outside lines they never seem to fail me. Only took 9 months of complaing lm sure there two and one just puked. I plan to buy my slef my own modem and router with my tax return i don't like cheep crap so that why holding off I'd like to get a nice asus ac router :) well thanks

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Re: Note 5 Wifi

I think I have experienced the same issue you have. My wifi will suddenly disconnect and reconnect randomly even though I have great signal. I am using an Asus dual band ac Router. The problem I had was using the same SSID for both 2.4 and 5 bands. My phone would switch back and forth between the bands. Once I made the two SSIDs different things improved greatly. It still occurs on a rare occasion, but then I just reboot the router.

Posted via the Android Central App

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site

See if you have optimizer or smart connect checked in your settings........I ran across that issue with my Note Edge awhile back and that was the culprit. if the signal lags for any reason it will disconnect and scan.

jlilnc14

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

I haven't had many isises with my Comcast Internet nor my note 5 but last few days my Wifi keeps disconnecting from my phone randomly rly annoying so trying to figure out if anyone elec been having note 5 Wifi disconnecting issues? carrier Verizon I have scanning off keep Wifi on well phone in standby is off I'm sure you get the vibe I'm pretty tech friendly just seeing if anyone elec having recent Wifi issues....I'm pointing to Comcast even tho I finely got my Internet speeds and wires fixed in the outside lines they never seem to fail me. Only took 9 months of complaing lm sure there two and one just puked. I plan to buy my slef my own modem and router with my tax return i don't like cheep crap so that why holding off I'd like to get a nice asus ac router :) well thanks

Try the app DNset. I believe it's got to do with ipv6

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish