Messaging app

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've been looking into messaging apps too. I know you're on T-Mobile, but Verizon's Messages + app from the Google Play Store is pretty nice. It's easy to setup and customize. Another app is Textra which is highly regarded. Tried others too, but for me Messages + works best for me. Oh, I just realized it's called Verizon Messages in the Playstore, but the icon on the phone will be Messages +

Posted via the Android Central App

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking into messaging apps too. I know you're on T-Mobile, but Verizon's Messages + app from the Google Play Store is pretty nice. It's easy to setup and customize. Another app is Textra which is highly regarded. Tried others too, but for me Messages + works best for me. Oh, I just realized it's called Verizon Messages in the Playstore, but the icon on the phone will be Messages +

And it sends your messages over wifi if mobile network is not available.

DominickCosta

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
My main problem is sending pics thru messenger to iPhone users. For some reason they just always fail to send whether over WiFi or not.

Posted via the Android Central App - T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Mike_786

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Because you are sending a MIS it requires mobile data. Even if you don't have mobile data turning it on then sending it will work. For textra I think there's an option that let's mobile data turn on and off automatic when sending a picture.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
After trying Evolve, Material Messaging, Google Messenger, Hangouts, and Signal, I keep going back to the stock messaging app. Works flawlessly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995