Gifts of the season promotion [Note 5]

Jose Rojas6

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I received my Gift of the Season items only yesterday, January 4th. I live in Seattle.
This was an amazing promotion! The headphones are top of the line, the wireless charger looks and works great. I have not tested the external battery, but it also looks classy/high end.
This was in addition to a $100 credit I received from Samsung Pay which I used to get the Samsung VR headset. I'm super impressed with all I've received from Samsung for my purchase of an S6!!!
Thank you!:)

sinnn

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I received my Gift of the Season items only yesterday, January 4th. I live in Seattle.
This was an amazing promotion! The headphones are top of the line, the wireless charger looks and works great. I have not tested the external battery, but it also looks classy/high end.
This was in addition to a $100 credit I received from Samsung Pay which I used to get the Samsung VR headset. I'm super impressed with all I've received from Samsung for my purchase of an S6!!!
Thank you!:)

How did the process work for the samsung pay 50 bestbuy card? I set up mines and it works and submitted the info through samsungs site. I just hot a reply message saying they got it and wait 4 to 6 weeks for processing. Its been 4 weeks. Did you eventually get a email saying you will ve shipped the card? Or did the card just show up in the mail?

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
How did the process work for the samsung pay 50 bestbuy card? I set up mines and it works and submitted the info through samsungs site. I just hot a reply message saying they got it and wait 4 to 6 weeks for processing. Its been 4 weeks. Did you eventually get a email saying you will ve shipped the card? Or did the card just show up in the mail?

Its electronic card...so will show up in the email you used.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I got mine through email.

jkforce

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I still have not received the promotion and have been inquiring the status, but no response yet.

Anyone received the promotion very recently?

jkforce

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
No, I am still waiting for mine and my wife's to come, and have been inquiring them for the status, but no response yet so far. Pretty frustrating...all my friends I referred received around Christmas.

kingsfan626#AC

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
We purchased 4 Samsung devices this holiday season and still haven't received any of the promised offers. On top of that we had issues registering the devices because they couldn't confirm the IMEI or MAC. Good thing we went with Tmobile and can dump Samsung soon if this crap continues. The phones were priced well if you factored in their Gift of the Season items but full price is not worth what we're paying.

Firegold21

VR Expert
Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for mine, though I did get the Netflix promo. I got an email saying the GotS was approved, but nothing's arrived so far.

Also still waiting on word on the Best Buy promo and Samsung.com credit. Not holding out hope for those at this point, but you never know.

Posted via the Android Central App

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I submitted on Nov 29th and received Jan 5th. Just do give you an idea of how long it can take.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I submitted on Nov 29th and received Jan 5th. Just do give you an idea of how long it can take.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5

Maybe they will start processing again this week. They don't return emails anymore and the phone number never worked so... who knows.

mojaxson

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
i still havent received my tv. i sent them my confirmation email that i received from sprint when i ordered the phone online.. then i received and email from samsung saying that i needed to submit the transaction date even though the date, order number, confirmation number and tracking number appeared on the E receipt that i sent them.. so i resubmitted and still waiting

Lyle13

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I got this email Jan 6th:

Your Submission Has
Been Accepted!
Before your submission can be approved, we need to confirm that all of the data you provided complies
with the Offer’s Terms and Conditions.*

But have not heard anything since then. I hope I didn't have to activate Samsung Pay for my particular choice of promotion (head phones, wireless charger, and battery) for my S6.... I re read the promotion and rules and I don't think I had to sign up for Samsung Pay. I just did a few minutes ago anyway. I haven't done it because I've been using Android Pay.

I would ask for contact information, but from the looks of it, no one has had any replies from phone or email.

Guess I'll keep waiting... what else can I do?

tamarenne

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Here it is, Valentine's Day. I registered two phones for Gifts of the Season on December 24 and December 26, 2015. Thusfar I have received nothing but a 50 dollar Samsung Pay check. Has everyone else received their Gifts of the Season package? I did move in the intervening time, but I have mail forwarding, but still nothing.

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
I got everything to day. I think I registered end of Nov/beginning of Dec.

I received 2 $100 store credits for samsung, 2 $50 gift cards for best buy and 2 holiday season bundles.

Can't beat it considering I got my Note 5 and S6 for practically nothing when I purchased!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair