Best Note 5 case with Stand

declauds

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I just got my new note 5 and I'm looking for a case that is thin and minimal and at the same time have a built in stand. I frequently watches videos so I feel the need for a stand In this photo.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
PT PLatinum at Best Buy for 39.99 works very well. It has the durability of an otterbox but is much thinner. It has a kickstand design on the back of the case, and it also has a holster, which can be turned into another stand. It works well with Samsung Pay and Android Pay as well as wireless charging.

I have used this case since day one. I have dropped my phone from chest height quite a few times and a couple of times from the 18 wheeler door to the ground with no damage. I love this case.

scassel

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
PT PLatinum at Best Buy for 39.99 works very well. It has the durability of an otterbox but is much thinner. It has a kickstand design on the back of the case, and it also has a holster, which can be turned into another stand. It works well with Samsung Pay and Android Pay as well as wireless charging.

I have used this case since day one. I have dropped my phone from chest height quite a few times and a couple of times from the 18 wheeler door to the ground with no damage. I love this case.

This ☝

Posted via the Android Central App

Guru

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I got the obliq slim case from amazon
Because it was the only clear case and works great. That have saved both my girlfriend's and i's note 5s. We both have pearl white ones an love the pearl color on it

Jeffaray

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site

I has to return mine because it was creating a dead spot on the lower right of the screen when I use the stylus, which is often. Great case outside of that though. Just not for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo