Battery life

dieselhazza

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys how would you rate the battery life of the note 5? Considering it has a 5.7 inch screen and a non removeable battery. I can see the battery being non removeable causing trouble for most users. The only solution for someone who does not have access to a power point to charge the phone would be to purchase a powerbank. I would appreciate it if you guys can reflect on battery life with screen size and brightness. How is it under heavy usage?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. If you run the battery down to less than 40% regularly, you're going to kill it fast. With any lithium battery. They don't last if you deep discharge them.

2. Good power banks are cheap - the Coocheer 7,500mAh bank is $21 (and built like a tank). Even though my phone has a removable battery, I throw a power bank into my pocket if the battery is low, or if I think I'm going to need a recharge. (I also have a charger in my pocket, but I may bot be near a wall outlet when I need the recharge.)

dkunzman

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Couple of help points ...
Kill the apps/functions you don't need like carrier apps. Install a monitor (I use Gsam Pro) to watch for battery eaters.
With that and moderate use, I average 1+ days per charge.
Works well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon