I don't have a smart tv still can't get Galaxy Note 5 MHL to work, what can I do?

A

AC Question

I dont have a smart tv still cant get Galaxy note 5 MHL won't work

Bought MHL adapter galaxy note 5 won't recognize it

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: I dont have a smart tv still cant get Galaxy note 5 MHL won't work

I'm sorry. Note 5 doesn't support it.

Posted via the Android Central App

tubbz the bull

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site

If u have a roku3 apple tv or xbox download imeadiashare

Posted via the Android Central App

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

I use an amazon fire stick to watch movies from my phone to my TV in my truck. I went with firestick as its the onlh one that i dont need to be connected to wifi to mirror to it.

racklefratz

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site

I use an amazon fire stick to watch movies from my phone to my TV in my truck. I went with firestick as its the onlh one that i dont need to be connected to wifi to mirror to it.

Yes, but it requires uploading all your stuff you want to watch to Amazon's "cloud", making you dependent on them for it to work. Some of us refuse to become slaves to the "cloud".

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

I use netflix, amazon prime, vudu and stuff

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

Yes, but it requires uploading all your stuff you want to watch to Amazon's "cloud", making you dependent on them for it to work. Some of us refuse to become slaves to the "cloud".
You are incorrect. The amazon firestick has screen mirroring capabilities. You place it in screen mirror mode and mirror your phones screen to it. What you see on your phone screen is the same as what you see on your tv.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

The Samsung AllCast dongle doesn't need wifi either. I use mine every day to screen mirror, no other app needed. Just tap screen mirror on the notification shade and it connects in about 10 seconds. I have a Vizio 50" in the living room and a 42" Insignia in the bedroom and they both work fine. You do need to plug it into a USB port and hdmi port to work. I turn my screen brightness all the way down on my phone and the picture on the TV isn't affected.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

I bought a Sony Blu ray player that has screen mirroring on it. No wifi or home Internet needed.

Posted via the *Note 5*

Attachments

• 20160209_173059.jpg
    20160209_173059.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10