Note 5 with iMac desktop

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
There's lots of ways depending on what works best for you. Cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive work well. There's also other methods like the app Airdroid. Or you can just hook up via USB and use the program Android File Transfer on your Mac to drag and drop files.

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Google Photos works MUCH better than DB in my opinion with a Mac. When Samsung decides to implement something similar to iMessage and iPhoto that can offer Samsung/Mac owners a more seamless method to use both operating systems they'll really be on to the "Next Big Thing".

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
There's a Smart Switch app for OS X as well. Smart Switch is the "new" Kies. Smart Switch provides a way to browse your Note 5's file system in a Finder "like" window, and from there you can just copy the content you want to the desired folder in Finder.

As mhunter6378 mentioned above, Android File Transfer (AFT) is also a good option. If you don't want a full system copy for your Note 5 on your Mac, then AFT is a lighter weight app.

Keep in mind that AFT and Smart Switch don't co-exist well together. Smart Switch is a good app, though if you want to make a full backup for your Note 5, especially if you don't sync your S Notes to Samsung or Evernote.

BaboziMia

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Sheesh, I had a hard time logging back in. I selected the keep me logged in button, so I don't have this problem
again. Thank you for the responses. I will check to see which one works best for me. I'm thinking Android file
transfer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10