Bose QC 25 or Beats Studio Wireless for Note 5?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello AC!

I am planning on getting a Bose QC25 or Beats Studio Wireless for Christmas. Which of the two are better? Are bluetooth headsets safe to use for the long run? Or do they cause some negative effects to the body?

If I do get the QC25 from Bose, they offer the Apple version and Android version. Would the headphones still work if I get the Apple version? This is because I might switch over to iOS next year.

Thank you! :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I'd go with quiet comfort but only because sound quality is important to me alongside style, which is pretty much %90 of what you get with Beats...style

Bose IMO is kinda ugly but you can make up for that by customizing it before purchasing from the Bose website. Sort of like Moto maker

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I'd go with quiet comfort but only because sound quality is important to me alongside style, which is pretty much %90 of what you get with Beats...style

Bose IMO is kinda ugly but you can make up for that by customizing it before purchasing from the Bose website. Sort of like Moto maker

Yeap! I was quite leaning towards Bose due to the option of being able to customize your own QC25.

Kinda like how the battery is rechargeable on the Studio Wireless though. I do have a Bose SoundTrue Ultra, not sure how the sound difference is compared to the QC25.

Do you know if the Apple version works with Android phones?

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello AC!

I am planning on getting a Bose QC25 or Beats Studio Wireless for Christmas. Which of the two are better? Are bluetooth headsets safe to use for the long run? Or do they cause some negative effects to the body?

If I do get the QC25 from Bose, they offer the Apple version and Android version. Would the headphones still work if I get the Apple version? This is because I might switch over to iOS next year.

Better is very opinionated, when it comes to sound. Maybe you can stop by a best buy and listen to both and pick which one you would like listening to most.

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Better is very opinionated, when it comes to sound. Maybe you can stop by a best buy and listen to both and pick which one you would like listening to most.

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T

Sadly I'm not from the States and they don't have a Bose store from where I'm from. I will have to order one in.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeap! I was quite leaning towards Bose due to the option of being able to customize your own QC25.

Kinda like how the battery is rechargeable on the Studio Wireless though. I do have a Bose SoundTrue Ultra, not sure how the sound difference is compared to the QC25.

Do you know if the Apple version works with Android phones?

It doesn't work with android only for switching to another song and pausing. But the headphones are great with the Note 5. The headphones themselves are great noise cancelling on the Bose QC25 eBose QC25 are amazing. You can't hear anyone it's a great feature. Beats honestly aren't as comfortable as the Bose are. Plus if your looking to spend that amount of money you want quality sounding product.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
It doesn't work with android only for switching to another song and pausing. But the headphones are great with the Note 5. The headphones themselves are great noise cancelling on the Bose QC25 eBose QC25 are amazing. You can't hear anyone it's a great feature. Beats honestly aren't as comfortable as the Bose are. Plus if your looking to spend that amount of money you want quality sounding product.

So if I get the QC25 - Apple Edition and use it with my Note 5, does that mean I can listen to music with it? Or does it not work with Android? Or it works but I can only switch to another song and pause songs?

Thank you for your earlier reply.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello AC!

I have had the Beats wireless on the ear headphones for about 2 years now and find them to work very well. If you listen to rock, rap, Nashville then this is a great choice. If you like classical, opera, you will most likely like the sound of the Bose headphones better. I have two different sets of Bluetooth on-ear headphones as well as a plantronics Bluetooth phone ear set and all of them work flawlessly with my Notes 3, 4, and 5.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I have had the Beats wireless on the ear headphones for about 2 years now and find them to work very well. If you listen to rock, rap, Nashville then this is a great choice. If you like classical, opera, you will most likely like the sound of the Bose headphones better. I have two different sets of Bluetooth on-ear headphones as well as a plantronics Bluetooth phone ear set and all of them work flawlessly with my Notes 3, 4, and 5.

Glad to hear that!

Are Bluetooth headsets harmful for long term use? I used to rock a Beats Solo and a Studio a few years ago.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Glad to hear that!

Are Bluetooth headsets harmful for long term use? I used to rock a Beats Solo and a Studio a few years ago.

I don't know, but since we are bombarded by the whole radio spectrum everyday even when sitting in home or office or walking on the street, I would suggest that the danger of a single source is negligible. Though as I stated up front I don't know for sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma