Note 5 more manageable in the hand compared to note 4?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I came from the Note 4 to the Note 5. I can't say it feels smaller really, but it feels a lot more manageable in the hand if that makes sense. The curved back lets you get more of your hand around the phone making one handed operation easier. Not so blocky feeling. I really enjoyed both phones so I am not knocking the Note 4 at all.

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I also come from the N4 to the N5. I would love to say that the N5 is alot more comfortable and easier to manage in one hand. Because no lie, it actually is and that is due to the curved back. But it is a bit worrisome when your hand becomes sweaty and the device becomes slippery. And that is because of the glass back compared to the N4s plastic back cover.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm ergonomically challenged with large phones and so far the Note 5 and V10 are the only ones I can hold with a small hand without feeling like I'm holding a bar of soap.

Posted via the Sapphire Doom Note 5

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I find the N5 to rest more comfortably in my hand and is much easier to pick up than the stock N4. If you put the Samsung wireless charging back on the N4 then it is also much easier to pick up over the stock back but it is then feels much larger to hold.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay