Zerolemon is a Hoss!

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I have been using this case for several days now, and I can report that it is a very well made product. The case is surprisingly easy to slip onto the phone, but feels secure once in place. It adds bulk, but no more than my 2 piece heavy duty case that I had been using. The biggest difference is that it does add a bit of weight, although it is quite manageable. I normally take my phone off of the charger at 6:30a.m. and put it back on around 11p.m. with about 15% charge left. While using the Zerolemon battery pack I managed to make it from 6:30 in the morning on a Monday all the way until noon on Wednesday. A full 55.5 hours without plugging in! I may not use this case every single day with the added weight, but is definitely something that I will be using on travel days, and long weekends. It has more battery power, and the case offers significantly more protection than the much more expensive competition. I would definitely recommend this product to those that are looking for more power when you are not near an outlet.

Posted via the Android Central App

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I have been using this case for several days now, and I can report that it is a very well made product. The case is surprisingly easy to slip onto the phone, but feels secure once in place. It adds bulk, but no more than my 2 piece heavy duty case that I had been using. The biggest difference is that it does add a bit of weight, although it is quite manageable. I normally take my phone off of the charger at 6:30a.m. and put it back on around 11p.m. with about 15% charge left. While using the Zerolemon battery pack I managed to make it from 6:30 in the morning on a Monday all the way until noon on Wednesday. A full 55.5 hours without plugging in! I may not use this case every single day with the added weight, but is definitely something that I will be using on travel days, and long weekends. It has more battery power, and the case offers significantly more protection than the much more expensive competition. I would definitely recommend this product to those that are looking for more power when you are not near an outlet.

Wow... what was your SOT in those 55 hours if you still remember?

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Wow... what was your SOT in those 55 hours if you still remember?

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T

I don't remember exactly, but it was roughly 11 hours. And keep in mind that I have nothing disabled, location data and WiFi on at all times. I did that for testing purposes, with location on power save, and a few other tweaks, that could be extended. I see a lot of reports on here from folks who get better battery life than I do, so there may be many extend that even farther than I did

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I got this thing today. It is very thick. Compared to the mophie the capacity is 1,000 mAh more. The mophie has some advantages in that it is a little thinner, lighter and tighter fit. The Zero lemon has a larger battery. It is also about 1/3 the cost. For daily use it is not practical in my opinion. But for those times where an outlet is not available this will be a good thing to have around.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I've decided to just use my PowerCore+ from Anker. Gave up on my Mophie case, I still use it if I need the extra protection and juice.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Update: I find myself using this thing more and more. It is definitely worth the money

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just received it today. It's definitely thick, but I already like it better than any Mophie I have used. I actually feel as though if I were to drop it that my phone would be protected. the s-pen doesn't come out as easily. I want to try Samsung Pay with it. Maybe tomorrow, but I don't know if stores are going to be open on Christmas.

Note in my house!!!

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Just received it today. It's definitely thick, but I already like it better than any Mophie I have used. I actually feel as though if I were to drop it that my phone would be protected. the s-pen doesn't come out as easily. I want to try Samsung Pay with it. Maybe tomorrow, but I don't know if stores are going to be open on Christmas.

Note in my house!!!

I have both the Mophie and Zerolemon. I like both but do prefer the Mophie for its better desgn. It is not as bulky as the Zerolemon. I think both cases would provide good protection. I use the Zerolemon for extended trips where outlets are not always available. Once the phone and battery pack are fully charged i can go 2-3 days. With the Mophie it is more like a day and a half tops.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
On the fence about the Zero lemon case. I like the battery life and I actually like the feel of the TPU. It is thick and heavy. I did use Samsung Pay effectively with the case on. And taking pictures was no problem.

Note in my house!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21