Do Not allow the upgrade to your phone.

Bigbit1000

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
After upgrading the phone software and this was not a choice it is a daily bother telling you to upgrade. When you do say goodbye to your working phone. It will not send or receive photos in ant text app. Stay away from Samsung until they grow a brain.

dkunzman

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
What upgrade?
I'm running mine on AT&T and have all the upgrades (5.1.1), Samsung, and Carrier.
It's running great :cool:

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Last update for most of us was in mid October. Maybe you installed something that added some malware? Or maybe blame the app that suddenly doesn't work instead of the manufacturer of the device?

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
What phone model, TouchWiz version, and carrier do you have? Maybe the problem is unique to that combination?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
It was a small update (81 mb). Supposed to fixed the freeze when turning on the screen. Mine's running great so far, better battery life as well.

Misszell

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Us Cellular just pushed out an upgrade last week.....Everything seems fine.....but my battery life seems worse : (

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Last update for most of us was in mid October. Maybe you installed something that added some malware? Or maybe blame the app that suddenly doesn't work instead of the manufacturer of the device?
I got mine a few days back and it hasn't given any trouble. uploadfromtaptalk1449372022147.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
After upgrading the phone software and this was not a choice it is a daily bother telling you to upgrade. When you do say goodbye to your working phone. It will not send or receive photos in ant text app. Stay away from Samsung until they grow a brain.
Try clearing cache. If that doesn't work, try a factory data reset and don't install any apps

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Juuuuust updated and found no such problem after update, but then I always clear cache and update PRL and profile after updates. Can both send and receive.

eugchen

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
im also having the issue of NOT being able to receive photo texts or send photo texts. i have a ATT Note 5....i use Contacts+ to text and cleared the cache out of the app with no luck....what else can i try?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge