New to the Note 5

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I had a Note Edge up until I shattered the screen last week and was forced to get a Note 5 replacement though insurance because the Note Edge was discontinued. I wish Samsung made a Note (5) Edge. I believe that it was way ahead of its time.

Anyone else coming from a Note Edge?

I really can't believe how fast this phone is!

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I have wondered if the edge phones and nite phones will be molded into one phone. I dont know how well the edge plus sales have been, but samsung needs to have trick up their sleeve to refresh the note line.. they can either add bigger battery and put an sd card slot in the sim tray like motorola, or do something put of left field and combine the edge style to just the note line.

I am curious to see the next note, i love the 5, but to me the 4 looked better. I never bought a replacement battery or put an sdcard in it, but the note4 felt like i had endless possibilities if needed.

I never got to play w the note edge, having a curved screen scared me lol!

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
No kidding? I love the Note 5! To me it improved on the areas the Note 4 lacked and it is a beautiful device. I liked the Note 4 too but ergonomically it need some help.

Tec12

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Well I came from galaxy s6, got a chance to upgrade to note5 and I did. For me the difference is minimal as it can be, but the one area I felt upgraded was, no lag and stutter during scrolling play store and apps like facebook.. So yes it was minimal but not wastefull.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I really don't need a replaceable battery because I am always around a charger and batteries have gotten so much better. However, I don't understand why they can't do an SD card in a slot like the SIM card. I wouldn't care if it made the phone slightly thicker.

Unfortunately since I got the phone via insurance, I didn't get the 64 gig. I hope it doesn't become an issue.

I am thinking of trying to talk Assurion the insurance company into swapping it out for the 64 gig since they gave me a replacement with less storage. It probably won't go anywhere though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm