Got Poetic Revolution. Should I keep screen protector on? Thoughts on the case

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So my Revolution came in the mail today and I also order a couple extra tempered glass protectors.

As for the Revolution case the thing is super bulky, almost too bulky and it gives protection. However it is a HUGE pain to get on and off. Also the built in screen protector was a little loose I guess it got crushed in shipping or somehow the glue became heated but it's stuck back on now.

I tried it with the tempered glass I already have on it and it makes it less sensitive and hard to use. I don't want to ruin the poetic case so should I take off my ZAGG glass that I paid $30 for and take the chance and use the built in one and see how it does? I did buy a two back of tempered glass for $10 in case I ever decided to rip my glass off and then want glass again. I'm not so sure about this case. If I ripped my glass off I might go to my Supcase that has the built in protector on it still.

I didn't have time to put my phone back in the Defender so I slapped my Artech 21 case on it which I ripped out the built in protector. I'm starting to actually like the Arttech21. Gives decent protector but more slim than a Defender.

dkunzman

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Screen protectors in my opinion are a great item. There is a caution: get them at .25mm thickness or thinner. Thicker ones can cause loss of sensitivity issues.
I use ballistic glass on mine with no issue.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I think I'm sticking with the artech21 case for right now. I'm starting to dig it. The Revolution is really big and not sure about the built in screen protector.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21