Unlocked Note 5 Issues..

darththerinna

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
So I recently proclaimed an AT&T Note 5, in which the first thing that I did to the device was unlock it and pop in my Sim Card from my LG G4, which belonged to Verizon Wireless.

Now here's what I'm asking, the data services work fine. Obviously calls and texts aren't working because this phone does not contain a CDMA antenna, HD calling has been enabled so the feature to be able to call using my LTE phone should be working, however there are no settings on the Note 5 in order to initiate HD Voice or VOLTE.

What suggestions do you guys have to getting this to properly work? I know AT&T Has HD Calling, so there isn't an issue there.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Verizon could have specific requirements on hd calling that the att version doesn't have.
I second this, I think that the Verizon HD call in settings are different inside of the Verizon Galaxy Note 5. It wasn't just called HD Voice it was in some kind of sub setting that you had to turn advanced calling feature on or something like that on the Verizon model. I don't think that you would be able to use the HD Voice on the AT&T Note 5.