Note 5 doesn't ship with headphones?

Jekhoff9375

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
I was surprised to find out that my Note 5 through Verizon didn't come with any ear buds. Does anyone have a clear explanation or reason for this? My brother on the other hand has the S6 Edge+ through Verizon which did come with a set of Samsung ear buds. It's not really a huge deal as most people already have a set of headphones or ear buds. I just found it odd that Samsung is shipping some of it's devices with them and others not (both being flagship devices for Samsung).

Posted via the Android Central App

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you got robbed of your headphones for Verizon doesn't include them on their note 5? My note 5 on T-Mobile came with them.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. I got the Note 5 from verizon and I didn't even realize it until two days later when my boyfriend went to T-mobile and got his :mad:

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Verizon is the carrier that didn't include headphones. It's not Samsung, it's Verizon. However, I didn't like the earbuds with this phone (on tmobile), so I use my S5 earphones.

Posted via the *Note 5*

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is the carrier that didn't include headphones. It's not Samsung, it's Verizon. However, I didn't like the earbuds with this phone (on tmobile), so I use my S5 earphones.

Posted via the *Note 5*

deb is right - I got my Note 5 from AT&T and it came with them!

MadMexican73

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Last year when I got my note 4 from AT&T it didn't come with the buds. This year my note 5 from AT&T did have them in the box

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
You know, given that verizon is so expensive, the least they could do is give us the damn headphones

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Many companies do this i dont know why at&t switches boxes and then leaves out the headphones. Sprint never takes them out. They leave retail packing as is

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
VZW doesn't include them, but you wouldn't want them if they did.
Hey, it's the Holidays.
Go treat yourself to some decent in-ears.
You don't need to pay much to get in-ears that are orders-of-magnitude better than what Samsung would provide.
These are extraordinary for $6-7, IMO. These totally smoke OEM phone in-ears.
These are amazing for working out, still on the cheap.
These are killer for just over $30 - they are sooooo close to my $100+ earbuds I recommend them to everyone.

Do yourself a favor, do not fret over not getting crappy earbuds.
Go treat yourself.
Merry Christmas!!

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I cannot provide the reason for this decision, but so far on Verizon none of the Notes received ear buds. The Galaxy S always receives them but I think the included head phones are trash anyway. Low audio quality and they won't stay in my ears.

Not sure if it's still valid but samsung had a promotion with the Note 5 to get a wireless charger, fast portable charger, and level u headphones for free.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz