How best to customize new Note 5?

Marine6212

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
I upgraded to the Note 5 from the Note 4, I never did any customizing to the N4. I would like to change the theme and use a different texting than what Verizon message+ has to offer!

Is there a website that offers themes besides the Samsung themes or the play store?

SemperFi

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Samsungs theme shop is probably the best way to go, it changes aspects of the UI 3rd party apps can't touch without root.

Posted via the Android Central App

Laserbutt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
If you really want to customize download Nova launcher (I suggest prime) or even Action Launcher

Posted via the Android Central App

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I use the Samsung Theme Store to theme the things that I can't normally theme without root, then I put Nova on top of that and use icon packs. Gives a pure android experience but themed the way I would want it to be.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I use the Samsung Theme Store to theme the things that I can't normally theme without root, then I put Nova on top of that and use icon packs. Gives a pure android experience but themed the way I would want it to be.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time
How do I access Samsung theme store?

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
or settings then scroll down to personal section and below that you should see themes, that's the location for it on my T-Mobile N5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney