Galaxy Note 5 Dual sim

A

AC Question

I have recently bought a Galaxy Note 5 Duos (model SM-N9200). I decided to get this one because it was dual sim and to make sure that I could use my two sim cards in Japan, (one is English, the other one is Japanese). I bought it in Hong Kong, and they confirmed me at the Samsung official store that it should work just fine in Japan with both SIM cards.

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to enable the 'Dual SIM always on' option. I got a message that Call Forwarding and Call Waiting failed for both SIM cards.

It also seems that only one SIM card can be active at a time, the one that I specify to use 3G/4G. It makes sense to have just one active data connection, but I don't understand why I can't receive calls in the SIM card that is in 2G only. If I change 3G/4G to be enabled on the other one, then the first has no signal. They both operate on the NTT Docomo network, but not concurrently.

Could anyone explain how this works and why I can't enable both SIM cards to make and receive calls?

Thanks

Jhayel04

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I'm not sure if you've already solved your problem with your Note 5, but just to answer your question, just go to settings> sim manager> then turn on "dual sim always on".

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks