is there a type of galaxy 5 widget that..

davidson429

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
allows you to start writing directly on a widget without opening the app/widget. I know you can use the s pen while the main screen is off to write but is there a widget i can apply to one of the home pages and just start writing on it like a post it style or any type of style thought it would be a cool widget to just be able to start writing without actually opening the app

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I found an s note widget but it seems to want you to write something first and then it will stick to the screen.

What i do is when i remove the spen, i click action memo and then when i am done i hit more and click pin to screen. You can resize it if you want but not to full screen. After its pinned you can always click on it and edit it. Thats about as close to what i can find your looking for.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Any widget that can be used that way can be put on the lockscreen with an app designed to put widgets on the lock screen. I don't know of any widget that looks like a blank note, though - but there are a few really minimal text editors like Simple Text Widget that would allow you to open a blank text page and take notes.

davidson429

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
thanks for replies.. yea i just thought it would be cool to have like a post it looking widget on one of your pages and you can just start writing on it with the ability to save it to the app after jotting on it.. maybe something like this will be made

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34