No Reading Mode (Internet app/ browser)

freedfreaks

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Just got my new note 5 and is disappointed to know that note 5 Internet app do not have reading mode function or zooming text. Was previously using Motorola razor, zenfon 2 lazer ,iPhone5 and I pad air. All these devices browser has this function where u can zoom the page, then double tap on the text, the text will be enlarged and will wrap accordingly to fit the screen.
Was surprise that note 5 being a note which most users get this phone for the purpose of organising and reading news and stuffs , kinda like a work phone thing which requires to read a lot from the net but they do not have such basic function.
Hope that Samsung will do something about it .

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got my new note 5 and is disappointed to know that note 5 Internet app do not have reading mode function or zooming text. Was previously using Motorola razor, zenfon 2 lazer ,iPhone5 and I pad air. All these devices browser has this function where u can zoom the page, then double tap on the text, the text will be enlarged and will wrap accordingly to fit the screen.
Was surprise that note 5 being a note which most users get this phone for the purpose of organising and reading news and stuffs , kinda like a work phone thing which requires to read a lot from the net but they do not have such basic function.
Hope that Samsung will do something about it .

There are many other browsers, most of them are more secure than built-in browser.

Firefox has reading mode, i usually set it to black background and white text, that helps with battery on the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance