My Note 5 is telling me to use a gmail account that was recently synced but none of my emails work, what can I do?

A

AC Question

my note 5 is telling me to use a gmail account that was recently synced but none of my emails work

i kept retrying my fingerprint but it would not work, then i tried to put in my backup password, but i forgot it and kept retrying. Then my phone just restarted and is now asking me to use a google account that was previously synced into the phone, but none of my emails would work because it keeps asking the same thing, "please sign in using the owner's account".

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: my note 5 is telling me to use a gmail account that was recently synced but none of my emails wo

Did you purchase a used device?

stevestonebraker

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
My wife is having the same issue. Her phone suddenly froze. When she went to Verizon they did a hard reset. After the hard reset the phone wen back in to the set up mode. She entered her Google Account information and the phone responded with log in using a recent account that was synced. The issue is there is only one account. So Verizon told her to go home and figure out what her password was because it had to be wrong. I spent 5 hours last night reading threads stating that a hard reset then enter login will fix it to wait 72 hours and it will correct itself to a number of other things to do on the google account. The Google account is active and sees the phone and updates the last time it was logged in but the phone itself will not allow the log in. WE tried resetting the Google password and again we can log in to Google on a PC but the Note 5 will not accept the password. It doesn't say the password is wrong it says that we need to use an account that was recently synced with the google account. I would really like for someone to tell me how to fix this. Google is no help and Verizon tells us it's not the phone contact Google. Anyone????

pontiacgp

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: my note 5 is telling me to use a gmail account that was recently synced but none of my emails wo

Mine never fixed,at&t gave me another one

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12