"LOST" phone app

ColoradoHiker

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Seeking the "best" app that can help find either a misplaced phone or one that is on mute. Yesterday after a 20 hour day, travel in multiple states, meetings, car travel, hiking, and return from airport, I misplaced my phone. Turns out it was in my truck on mute.

If there is a recommended app to place on my phone, please advise.

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Android device manager should already be on your phone I believe, you just need to set it up by logging in worth your Google account. Has GPS tracking, make it ring and ability to wipe it. I think there is a few other things you can do.

TTQ225

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Android device manager should already be on your phone I believe, you just need to set it up by logging in worth your Google account. Has GPS tracking, make it ring and ability to wipe it. I think there is a few other things you can do.

Where can I find Device Manager? I looked everywhere but can't see it. Thanks.

Posted on shiny naked titanium silver Note 5

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
You may have to download it. Also try "where's my droid". Old UI but good functions.

Posted via the Android Central App

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine is in my apps as "device manager" I think it was always there unless I downloaded it and don't remember, but I don't think so. I am on Verizon.

ColoradoHiker

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Am on Verizon as well. I tried the Android Device Manager earlier, didn't see my phone listed as a device, but did download the app from Google Play, and now I see my phone listed. The location is "accurate to 20 meters". Good enough for my purposes, plus it can "ring" the phone even if it is on mute.
Thx for the info!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt