Note 5 Clear case that will not Yellow

Chris J L

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

Has anyone had any luck finding a clear case for the Note 5 that will not yellow over time? I ordered the Verus, the Spigen and the Tech 21 clear cases and have noticed that after only having for less than a month they are already beginning to yellow. Thanks so much!

angrytentpole

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
I've had it for about 1 1/2 months, no yellow yet.

I flop between the ringke, a goosperry wallet case and a clear UAG case. I give my hard cases a wash once or twice every week when it gets too oily, don't know how much will affect color though.

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

Have to agree - this is the only clear case that hasn't yellowed for me. I've had it for about 5 months now and it's still perfectly clear - it's one of the best cases for me. It's minimal, yet protects. The phone still feels thin with it on. I recently purchased another, only because I've dropped it a few times and there are scratches on it.

angrytentpole

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Awesome, thanks everyone, ordered the UAG and the Ringke Fusion, I guess time will tell, thanks for the advice!

I can almost guarantee you the UAG Maverick won't yellow, the Ringke I'm not so sure of but I'm confident in it so far.

You will however find that these cases get a bit oily from time to time, but that all goes away when it's in the pocket for a little bit.

Chris J L

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Awesome thanks! for the price of the Ringke it does not matter all that much, I am more interested in how the UAG will do as I really like to use protective cases. Thank you so much everyone!