I have received the beta for marshmallow (AT&T)

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Samsung sent it to me and it's so awesome

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3326.jpg
    3326.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 873

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Re: I have received the beta for marshmallow

I asked a while ago and I guess they let me in. Which was so cool never did this before

Posted via AT&T Galaxy S6 gold 64gb

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site

Not rooted at all its all stock from samsung

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site

This is more proof

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3334.jpg
    3334.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 841

James8561

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

any noticeable changes? performance/battery improvements? btw what is that ridiculous font?!

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site

Hmm. Hopefully that means we get the O.TA sometime soon. Samsung delaying updates on flagship device is starting to get tiresome.

BTW that font is one of the stock fonts in your display settings. Its called "cool jazz" iirc.

lmb02

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Just to understand... you are on ATT and Samsung sent you their stock Marshmallow beta, no ATT code added, and it's working fine on ATT?

kcodya

May 22, 2011
Visit site

I got the beta too for AT&T, signed up for it a couple months ago. Performance is great and battery seems to be better, but it's been less than 24 hours. All the little touches are great, like being able to turn off the annoying sound when connecting the charger and being able to dismiss the "Wi-Fi connected" notification.
Screenshot_2016-02-03-08-41-21.jpg

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site

From what I understand it might be a month or so because this is the first beta version but I'll update with stuff when I find out

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

I got the beta too for AT&T, signed up for it a couple months ago. Performance is great and battery seems to be better, but it's been less than 24 hours. All the little touches are great, like being able to turn off the annoying sound when connecting the charger and being able to dismiss the "Wi-Fi connected" notification.
View attachment 215379

Finally able to dismiss the WiFi notification? Hooray! I know it's minor, but man it annoys me.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5

kcodya

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Someone had posted a signup link on Reddit a couple months ago, I signed up but figured it was bogus. Yesterday I got an email with an apk attachment to install the update. Looked kind of fishy, so I dismissed it, but turns out it was legit.

Also, earlier reviews of MM on the S6 said that you couldn't get rid of the "Quick Connect" bar on the notification shade, but if you edit the quick settings, you CAN turn it off.

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site

Someone had posted a signup link on Reddit a couple months ago, I signed up but figured it was bogus. Yesterday I got an email with an apk attachment to install the update. Looked kind of fishy, so I dismissed it, but turns out it was legit.

Also, earlier reviews of MM on the S6 said that you couldn't get rid of the "Quick Connect" bar on the notification shade, but if you edit the quick settings, you CAN turn it off.

do you still have that link?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar