Smudge/Fingerprint free tempered glass screen protector?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Is there such a thing as a tempered glass screen protector that REALLY & TRULY does not show fingerprints and/or smudges?

Love tempered glass screen protectors but have spent a small fortune believing manufacturer claims their products don't show fingerprints or smudges. They all lied!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't think one exists. I've tried a lot of different brands with various devices and haven't found one. I'm using a Zagg on the N5 and it'snot terribly bad. But heck, the screen nekkid shows just as much.

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I imagine that using matte glass would be much like using non-glare glass in a picture frame. You'd lose a lot of the color and clarity, which is one of the Note 5 strong points.

Glass is a surface that shows smudges and finger prints. I just live with it until it starts to bug me, then wipe it off.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
The manufacturers shouldn't advertise these with words like "anti" as part of their description because they're not.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It is smudge reducing. Not smudge free. Have never seen a smudge free tempered glass screen protector.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci