2 mountain standard time zones under my settings [Note 5 Verizon Phoenix, AZ]?

A

AC Question

2 mountain standard time zones under my settings [Note 5 Verizon Phoenix, AZ]

I live in Phoenix and my phone, Note 5 with Verizon, does not have the option to select phoenix as a time zone. There is how ever 2 MST selections on there, both of them look exactly the same.
I have been having issues with my phone calendar with outlook syncing properly with my computer. When I am selecting yes to an appointment, it occasionally shows that it is off an hour. I'm not sure if this has something to do with the settings on my phone. I have checked the settings on the calendar and they are fine.
I have a few friends with the same issue as well. Same software 5.1.1 on all phones.
Not sure if its something with the Software or what but thought I would ask on here and see if anyone had any ideas as well.
Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Maybe you'll need to wait until Daylight Savings Time starts on 3/13. Then see if one of those Mountain Times changes to MDT, while the other one remains unchanged.

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: 2 mountain standard time zones under my settings [Note 5 Verizon Phoenix, AZ]

I live in Phoenix and my phone, Note 5 with Verizon, does not have the option to select phoenix as a time zone. There is how ever 2 MST selections on there, both of them look exactly the same.
I have been having issues with my phone calendar with outlook syncing properly with my computer. When I am selecting yes to an appointment, it occasionally shows that it is off an hour. I'm not sure if this has something to do with the settings on my phone. I have checked the settings on the calendar and they are fine.
I have a few friends with the same issue as well. Same software 5.1.1 on all phones.
Not sure if its something with the Software or what but thought I would ask on here and see if anyone had any ideas as well.
Thanks!

Just do the automatic time zone that's what I do and I live up in the Showlow,Az area.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12