Is my Note 5 Fried or toast?

A

AC Question

I have had my Note 5 for about 4 months and have never ran into a single problem. I have owned all of the Notes leading up to the 5. By far the best phone/Note i have came across. I bought a Monster audio cable for my car to plug into my phone for music. I used it the first time and unplugged it to use it, then went to plug it back in. Not even five seconds later the screen completely went black. I never ran across even a freeze problem nor a black screen with the five. The Note 2,3, and 4 of course and had many other problems. I did a hard reset but the only thing I really can do is guess how to navigate to reset hard drive ect. After doing the hard reset all I get is continues vibrates, stable blue light at the top, and when it vibrates the right side of the screen flashes a purple. From all that I'm thinking this very trusted Monster audio cable fried my Note 5 The phone has not been dropped, seen any sort of water or extreme heat.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's hard to say if it was truly the cable, or if it was just a coincidence. Maybe the act of plugging it in dislodge some connection inside the phone. Is the phone still under warranty? If so, then contact Samsung.

j_martin_21

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I do have it under warranty and as soon as I get the answer to why this accrued I will come back and explain for others this might happen to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca