Screen Off Notes Stopped Working

BellaGee

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
Despite checking all my SPen settings, the 'screen off notes' isn't working. Also, there's no longer and sound when I detach the pen. Could this be a problem with the pen? My first pen broke, and so the spring release didn't work. I got a new pen, which apparentltt works fine. I tried putting in the old pen to see if the new pen was the issue, but the screen off notes still doesn't work, nor does the detach sound. Does anyone one have any idea how to fix this? Or do I need to send it for repair?
Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
What carrier do u have? Mine just did that again today and now the restarting won't work again :/ wondering if maybe it's something carrier related.

BellaGee

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm on Rogers. I don't think the problem is with the carrier, though. I think it must have something to do with the mechanism when the pen is pulled out of the phone. I'll probably have to send it in for repair, but I don't have another phone to use in the interim, though. I'm really annoyed, because the S pen is the reason why I went for the Note 5 over the S6. :-(

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12