Rats...Sprint Marshmallow fixes...

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
It's finally happened, Sprint has closed the door on the ages old free hotspot trick using your MSL...

I'll still take the speed and battery improvement any day of the week...but man...free was always fin!

Posted via the Android Central App

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but im just happy that my bluetooth works again. I couldnt get more than 2 feet from the phone without it crapping out. I was told that it was a hardware issue and Id have to send it in. That sucks cuz Im a truck driver and dont have access to mail every day. I was gonna bite the bullet and send it in when i got homw, but after the update, I now have perfect range on my bluetooth. Woohoo!

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah but im just happy that my bluetooth works again. I couldnt get more than 2 feet from the phone without it crapping out. I was told that it was a hardware issue and Id have to send it in. That sucks cuz Im a truck driver and dont have access to mail every day. I was gonna bite the bullet and send it in when i got homw, but after the update, I now have perfect range on my bluetooth. Woohoo!

I know the feeling. I got the same problem. I've been waiting for AT&T to get off their hind end and release MM so I can find out if it fixes my Bluetooth problem or do I need to send it in. Sigh.

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site
It's finally happened, Sprint has closed the door on the ages old free hotspot trick using your MSL...

I'll still take the speed and battery improvement any day of the week...but man...free was always fin!

If you restart your phone and quickly toggle hotspot it will work. I've tried it, gotta be quick though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87