Wireless Charging Paused on Note 5

dmiller440

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I have been using my 2 Samsung Wireless Fast Chargers with Stand for about a week without any issues. All of a sudden, today, when I put in on each Qi Charger, it says Charging, than switches to Fast Charge Paused.

Same Phone stopped on 2 different QI Charging units from Samsung.

Any reasons or known issues?

aomunozb

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Apparently note 5 has know errors on wireless charging. As soon as flip closes and Screensaver turn on disabling screen, it will stop charging except you find a way to keep screen active. Some forums recommend use Daydreams Screensaver and set this enables only when it is charging.

I had same issue, tested work around and works, however I moved to use cable because I think life cycle of screen will kill if I continue charging always with screen on., but pass you the tip in case works for you.

For fast charging I experienced issues too. I had factory charger and cable apparently try die but telephone apparently continue charging but takes long hours to raise, the again found some forums that explain the version of charger and cable OEM are cheapest to reduce price of sale and purchasing the original accessory the quality would be quite different (better). Well I followed the tip and again worked for me.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Turning on daydream prevents that, but also makes the phone hot.
I gave up on the Samsung chargers and bought choetech.

The Samsung charger works fine with my girlfriend's S6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt