Note 5 or the S7

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm note 5 because I like the bigger screen size, and i don't like the edge display personally.

Posted via the Android Central App

Judi Burnes

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I loved my Note 4 and am equally infatuated with the Note 5. I got the Note 4 because of the stylus and my complete inability to make the keyboards on any phone type words that made sense. But, why does the end of the stylus click in and out - very probably a dumb question.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I think the biggest factor is whether or not you like the S pen. Both are good devices, but the S pen might be more useful to some folks.

Killahhops

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the Note 5 (had it since it was released). I've been test driving the S7 Edge for a week and I'm trying to justify keeping it. I have until next Sunday to return so I am in the same boat as you sort of.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
For me, Note 5 and eventually the Note 6. I like my S-Pen. If you don't use the S-Pen then the answer may be the S7. If I were to go that route I would get the Edge though for the larger screen.

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Note 5 definetely.
Bigger screen and most important...the spen. My next phone will be a note 6...!
Otherwise, I will keep going with my note5.

Posted via my Note5 Silver titanium

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Note 5. Or better yet wait for the Note 6. If it follows the usual course of action, it will feature the improvements from the S7 and kick it up a notch.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I loved my Note 4 and am equally infatuated with the Note 5. I got the Note 4 because of the stylus and my complete inability to make the keyboards on any phone type words that made sense. But, why does the end of the stylus click in and out - very probably a dumb question.

The end clicks to extend it from the body of the phone to make it easier to remove the S-pen.

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Personally I prefer the Note series. I like the bigger screen and the better hardware. I also use the S-Pen all the time and refuse to give it up. My next device will be the Note 6. If I was you I would wait for the Note 6 to come out before making your decision. The rumor is that it may be released in July if that isn't true then it will come out in August.

Posted Via The AT&T Note 5

Judi Burnes

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Geeze, of course - I was thinking it was something mystical that would change my life. But easier to remove is good too. Thanks chazglenn3, and thank you for your service!!!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I just got the Note 5 new at Tmobile the other day. The 32 GB is less expensive than the S6 and it's bigger and includes the Spen. I've been a Note fan for some time now.

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
What are your thoughts?

You will get the best possible answer if you tell us exactly what you want in a phone.

I will always pick the note. I use the S-pen A LOT. There are several features that come with it. I don't care much about anesthetics as long as the phone runs very fluidly. I need a big screen and a long battery life.

What's most important for you in a phone?

no advertisements here.

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
The screen, camera, display and the S Pen functionality are reasons why that I'm a huge Note fan. I don't know of any other Android phone on the market that will let your creative juices flow. You can do so much with the S Pen.

walsted

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
So I just switched back to an international version Note 5 (N920C) from S7 Edge.

The S7E is amazing, but I find the Note to be way more compelling (SPen, screen size and grip/design). I also have an iPhone 6S Plus - but Note 5 keeps winning me back :)

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I still enjoy using both my Note 5 and my S7 Edge. There are times I am using the S7 Edge and find I want to do something in an app using the S Pen so I just open that app on the Note 5, do what I need and go back to using the S7 Edge.

I do prefer the camera just a bit more on the Note 5 because of it's resolution.

I think the S7 Edge is perfection and the Note 5 is very close to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol