anyone else with this issue?

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!

There have been many issues reported after the most recent major update. You can try the following, as they are the only options that have proven to work with these bugs presented after the update.

1. Clear Cache Partition in Recovery Mode. No data loss PROCEED TO STEP 2 ONLY IF THIS DOESN'T WORK!!
2. Do a Full Factory Reset (THIS WILL DELETE ALL DATA, PHONE AS NEW) But in my opinion, is the better option.

Hope this helps!

Chris

relaxedninja11

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!

There have been many issues reported after the most recent major update. You can try the following, as they are the only options that have proven to work with these bugs presented after the update.

1. Clear Cache Partition in Recovery Mode. No data loss PROCEED TO STEP 2 ONLY IF THIS DOESN'T WORK!!
2. Do a Full Factory Reset (THIS WILL DELETE ALL DATA, PHONE AS NEW) But in my opinion, is the better option.

Hope this helps!

Chris

Thanks! I'll do a factory reset when i get home from work

Posted via the Android Central App

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
From personal experience I find that Cell Standby percentage of battery is a percentage of total battery use. If you phone is mostly idle it will show a higher Cell Standby percentage. If you are using your phone actively the Cell Standby percentage will be much lower.
In your battery use screen shot 98 percent of the battery usage is being consumed by the phone's operating systems. With nothing else being used your readings are not surprising. If you check the battery usage right after a period of active use I believe you will find the Cell Standby percentage to be much lower.

relaxedninja11

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
You were right cell standby went down to 13%. And i was wondering about the android os since it was never that high on lollipop

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois