Note 5 & S6 Edge will not bring up hotel login page

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
tried everything under the sun and google.

Anyone with a good idea?

We are running Android 6
What browser are you trying to bring up the login page with? I would suggest clearing the cache of that particular browser app and see if that helps. You can also try another browser app if that doesn't work. if still not working it may be an issue on the websites end if everything else seems to be working fine.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
To add on, the hotel's website may not be coded to properly support mobile browsers. Or, are you at a hotel and trying to access and login to their WiFi network by entering your room number and name - or similar access requirements?

zCirca

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
I read a thread on here not too long ago and the user had disabled something necessary for that browser wifi login page with Package Disabler Pro

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
huh, this was happening to me, too. It loaded the first time, but then if we went anywhere and came back, i could NOT get back on the wifi hotel splash screen thingy. iPhones all did fine, my Samsung Pro Tab did fine...although that stayed in the room. GOod to know for next time.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the login page doesn't come up, first try to get to some place on the internet that's certain to be there, like AOL or Mocrosoft. Once you log in, the login may be good for hours.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user