Bluetooth only connects to one type of audio at a time.

heraldo

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I searched Bluetooth issues and was unable to find a thread directly dealing with this.

After the Marshmallow update this problem started immediately. For most Bluetooth devices you have a call function and a media function. My experience has been that the Bluetooth will connect to both automatically.

However, since the update it will only connect to call. If I want it to connect to media I must turn Bluetooth off and back on then connect to that device. Then it will connect to play media.

These problems arose when they implemented QuickConnect in Marshmallow.

I went through many hours of tech support. A factory data reset. A reflash of the software from Samsung. All the way to a like new replacement, which I just setup. It's still running 5.0 and I don't plan on updating it just to face the problem again.

But with all that said, has anyone else experienced this?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Now wait for the update. Marshmallow is probably the buggiest Android they ever came out with. You won't live long enough to fix all the bugs in it.

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the Sprint version for MM and have no issues with calls coming in and then music coming back on after the call ends.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't have this. I routinely have my device paired to both phone and media through my car and in my office.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2