got a offer for moto x pure 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuspoetry

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Posted on Craigslist that i was willing to trade
Someone offered me a moto x pure black leather back plus a pebble time black watch

What do you guys think ? Trade or no trade ? Just been wanting to try something new lately

Is it worth it ? Thank you for any comments or feedback

Posted via the Android Central App

zCirca

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
I still wouldn't. The moto x has expandable storage, too, but you're losing out on the the more powerful cpu of the Note 5, Stylus, fingerprint sensor, different screen type, etc.

marcuspoetry

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Thanks im gonna be keeping it. Bummer that they making a note 7 that will be dual edge u hope they offer a regular option alongside.

Roguefoxx

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks im gonna be keeping it. Bummer that they making a note 7 that will be dual edge u hope they offer a regular option alongside.
I hope they offer a regular option as well, otherwise this Note 5 may be the last I own. I have a GS6 Edge+ as well and unfortunately the only thing it's really used for is an alarm clock. That is the only feature I like is the night clock you can display on the edge, otherwise I really don't like the edges.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't do that trade. My opinion is that is too much of a downgrade of a phone. The note is still a beast I have an s7 edge as well and use my note more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo