Micro SD adapter

darkhorse321

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi there. I saw this on YouTube and wondered if any of you have used a micro SD adapter to save files from your phone and be able to the put directly into your computer. The one I saw was from meenova on YouTube and the man said he could used a 128g memory card. So, if this works, memory won't be an issue for the note 5. Has anyone tried this? And can you use any adapter? I've see ones on ebay for a dollar, but I'm not that computer savvy. I can't think the adapter would need to be expensive. Meenova only charges 12 for theirs.

Thanks !

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi there. I saw this on YouTube and wondered if any of you have used a micro SD adapter to save files from your phone and be able to the put directly into your computer. The one I saw was from meenova on YouTube and the man said he could used a 128g memory card. So, if this works, memory won't be an issue for the note 5. Has anyone tried this? And can you use any adapter? I've see ones on ebay for a dollar, but I'm not that computer savvy. I can't think the adapter would need to be expensive. Meenova only charges 12 for theirs.
Thanks !

I've got this one https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5211083 and while it works fine out of the box, it isn't a useful as I would have hoped. To transfer files back and forth I just use SideSync and drag and drop. I was hoping to be able to have photos and music stored on the drive and have them recognized in the music player and Google Photos automatically but unfortunately that's not the case, at least it wasn't for me. I still have to go through a file manager app.

Mike

darkhorse321

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your input! I'm still learning about syncing etc. I don't keep a ton of stuff on my phone but I like a back up just in case. I don't like my stuff being saved online- I prefer my computer so I liked the idea of the micro SD adapter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463