Weird reactions to using your S pen

Nielsandroid

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

I used an S Pen last week as my little nephew was watching, and he asked me why I was scratching my screen, which got him a lot of laughs..

It made me wonder if any of you ever received a weird or funny reaction when you used your S pen, and if so, what the comment was, or when it happened. I am trying to wrap my head around the image of the S Pen, because it seems like people are still hating on it a little bit (even though it has proved his worth over and over)..

Thanks in advance!

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I use my S pen for everything except Samsung Pay because using my thumb to open it is easier.
One of the staff at a Starbucks saw me using it and asked where she could get one for her iPhone :D

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Note line has been out for awhile now. I've not noticed any weird reactions. Maybe with other phones and PDAs having stylus before the Note series appeared, that people have become accustomed to the concept.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I used an S Pen last week as my little nephew was watching, and he asked me why I was scratching my screen, which got him a lot of laughs..

It made me wonder if any of you ever received a weird or funny reaction when you used your S pen, and if so, what the comment was, or when it happened. I am trying to wrap my head around the image of the S Pen, because it seems like people are still hating on it a little bit (even though it has proved his worth over and over)..

Thanks in advance!
Weird reactions? Never, everyone is like wow that's really cool.....and you can do that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800