HELP! Samsung Note 5 DUOS (SM N9208) frequently freeze.

nursefrail

Jun 10, 2016
Visit site
guys please help i dont know what to do next.
i have this note 5 duos gold 32gb v6.0.1 and it hangs too frequent lately. i already tried to use it while on safe mode but it still same result. i tried factory reset and still same result. i observed it hangs/freeze after i used it for more than 20mins.. it usually occurs upon unlocking the device.. sometimes random while on screen..
i read the samsung pay fix but i dont have that app.
i also tried wipe cache but no fix.
HELP!!!

can i reflash my OS again using smartswitch? do you think it can resolve this issue?
thanks!

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

When you did the factory reset...did you restore your phone's apps and settings from a backup? If so, then perhaps a 3rd party app might be your issue. Restore you phone again, this time as new....don't restore from back up, see if the problem persists.

And yes, if you can find your software on Sammobile.com, you should be able to use Odin to flash a fresh copy.

Let us know if this works for you!

Chris

redstreaker

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
I am having the exact same problem. Randomly freezing especially when unlocking. Some of the time Touchiwiz will restart. The suggesions are always the same... Wipe Cache, factory reset, Kies emergency recovery etc. I have tried all these but the problem persists. It even froze during the new device setup process so it has nothing to do with installed Apps. Samsung wont help me, telling me my phone is a grey import and I should go back to the supplier. The supplier "qd_au" or Quality Deals Australia ignore my requests for warranty support.

Any more suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo