bluetooth ear buds to use with Note5

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I was using the LG Tone Ultra one with retractable ear buds but they recently broke so I'm wondering which kind of Bluetooth ear buds do you use with the Note5?

Posted via the Android Central App

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Sweet. Do you use a carrying case for yours? I'm debating if i should buy the newly released LG Tone Infinim Bluetooth headphones.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Sweet. Do you use a carrying case for yours? I'm debating if i should buy the newly released LG Tone Infinim Bluetooth headphones.

No, I just toss them into a pocket in my gym bag as that's mostly where I use them.

The new model looks really nice but I can't justify the price when I have a perfectly good pair of X2's and an older pair of still-usable X's. :(

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I just bought these last week after my shadow headset broke. To me they are heavy and don't sound as good as my shadows. I feel like the retractable buds will break overtime but maybe not. I like how it vibrates when you get a call. I'm still debating if I'm going to keep them or not.

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I just bought these last week after my shadow headset broke. To me they are heavy and don't sound as good as my shadows. I feel like the retractable buds will break overtime but maybe not. I like how it vibrates when you get a call. I'm still debating if I'm going to keep them or not.

Sorry what did you buy? The link isn't showing.

dekesask

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
http://www.sony.com/electronics/in-ear-headphones I use these. The battery life is awesome. I wear them for work and get the whole shift with calls and podcasts. Comfy as well. I used to use plantronics ones and they were good too. I didn't like the feel of the jaybird ones, especially for how much they cost. And I cannot stand the solid bands of the Samsung or LG ones. 😃

http://www.sony.com/electronics/in-ear-headphones/mdr-as600bt

This link should be the actual ones I use

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I have a pair of JayBird X headphones. I would like to upgrade to the X2s but now I want to wait until the Samsung IconX hit the shelves and give those a spin first.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
How is the X2 sound quality? I currently have the new LG Tone Infinim but it will be nice to have some sport Bluetooth headphones

I think it is very good but I don't claim to be an audiophile, so what do I know? :)

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I think it is very good but I don't claim to be an audiophile, so what do I know? :)

I had a pair of the first ones. They weren't too bad but I tend to talk and listen to music over Bluetooth so i switched to the LG Tone series plus i just now started using the Zero Lemon 8500 mah case for my Note5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo