Samsung Lucky 7 Fridays promotion.

Lumpy53

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I hope you guys have been taking advantage of this. Well I have forgotten about it a couple of Fridays but last Friday I won another $10 Regal gift card and I accepted it so I should have 2 $10 gift cards or 1 $20 one but I still only have 1 $10 card. Has anyone else had this when winning multiple same cards?

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I have used if since it started and have like 5 $10 gift cards. The first Friday I used it I thought you could win every hour but found out it is one win per Friday.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I got one the first Friday. You are aware that the cards have a very limited life time. So if you are saving them up you will loose them.

milliman

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I've tried it several times right at the top of the hour. One I received a reward announcement but when I tried to claim it the reward disappeared. I'm thinking that it is a scam.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I've tried it several times right at the top of the hour. One I received a reward announcement but when I tried to claim it the reward disappeared. I'm thinking that it is a scam.

It could be that the reward card allotment for the card you wanted had already been used up. The rules indicate that each reward cart supply is limited.